Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Megan Fox reveals body dysmorphia struggle and deep insecurities
- What is ‘the ick’? A psychological scientist explains this TikTok trend
- These diet habits will help you get the most from your workouts
- 5 times celebrities made a case for rocking black lipstick
- Why you shouldn't mix mineral and chemical sunscreens according to researchers
- 'Interesting event in my room with Std 7 boy': Ex-Grey High School water polo coach's disturbing texts
- Blood Brothers: Shock as NPA withdraws charges against alleged tobacco assassin
- SEE | Death and service delivery: The high cost of bad politics in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Modack kept in solitary confinement, says lawyer
- Booster shots on the cards for healthcare workers, people who have compromised immunity
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 354 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1035 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 683 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3107 votes
Still effortlessly stylish at 100: An ode to fashion icon Iris Apfel whose style...
How to be stylish and on-trend without breaking your budget
Hybrid office return is changing workwear trends as fashion lovers prioritise comfort
10 luxury bags that put on an uber-chic show on Paris streets during fashion week
Wedding dress fittings can be daunting - 5 tips to help you find the perfect gown
Bride tired of photographer's empty promises to send her wedding pictures
Bride upset after mother-in-law posts wedding pics on Facebook without the...
Friend takes couple's dog on 2 700 km trip over 4 days for special bouquet...