Most of us have a few of those mornings in which you go to work with your blouse the wrong way around, missed-matched stilettos and toothpaste stains on your trousers. Let us not even mention the bed-head hairstyle you created during the 5 minutes in front of your mirror.
Just because you have a rushed morning, doesn't mean that you need to have a bad hair day. Try these two quick and easy hairstyles to make every (late) day a good hair day.
The Barbie Pony Tail:
1. Apply a smoothing balm to blow dried hair (from the night before) and brush through.
2. Scrape hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic band. Make sure to neaten all stray hairs into the ponytail before you tie with it with the elastic band.
3. Brush the hair in the back of the ponytail and apply another drop of serum/silicone or hair oil to create a sleek effect.
4. Wrap a piece of your hair around the elastic and pin with a bobby pin.
5. Spray down the front and back hairline with hairspray.
6. Alternately you can pull out a few loose strands around your face in order to frame your face or blow dry a side fringe into your face.
The Messy Bun:
1. Blow dry your hair and apply a smoothing product.
2. Scrape hair into a ponytail but only pull it halfway through, leave lots of hair free.
3. Using hair pins, pin parts of the hair into various places in the halfway ponytail leaving an uneven, messy look.
4. A few strands can be left hanging loose around the face or left freely in the ponytail.
5. Secure with hairspray and style with clips of your choice.
Check out these 6 easy tips for healthy hair!
For more information, visit www.spoiltsalon.co.za or follow them on Twitter @Spoilt_Salon.
Follow Women24 on Twitter and like us on Facebook.