Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Adele is in love like never before - 'I'm obsessed with him'
- Embracing the single life: 5 reasons women may choose to be single, according to an expert
- 'I left my husband of 18 years. I felt unloved': Why some marriages can't be saved while others can
- 5 questions to ask when choosing a life partner
- Has your relationship become sex-less? Here's why the intimacy is dwindling
- Which varsities currently meet draft policy criteria?
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- SA may see its own 'Great Resignation' as employees are forced back to office, PwC says
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 929 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 372 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2036 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 56 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 728 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
How to make your second wedding more epic than the first
5 things brides should never forget on the morning of their wedding
Carer asks 4 women with Down syndrome to be her bridesmaids at her wedding
Their baby girl was born at just 28 weeks – so this couple decided to marry in her...