Reapplying SPF is essential, especially in the summer, but applying sunscreen after makeup can be tricky.
Here's how you can reapply SPF without ruining your beat:
1. Start your makeup routine with an SPF primer
Having SPF under your makeup is a great way to ensure you have your first application.
2. Use a cream SPF that matches the texture of your foundation
Having layers that seamlessly blend will give you a smooth makeup base that is not prone to patchiness or harsh lines.
3. Reapply SPF by blotting it with a beauty sponge
Using a beauty sponge to reapply your sunscreen will help keep your makeup in place. Nobody wants their face to fall off unintentionally.
4. You could even reapply with an SPF mist or setting spray
Possibly one of the simplest ways to reapply is to use a spray armed with sun protection to mist all over your face and décolletage. However, it's important to ensure you apply the correct amount for full coverage and not miss a spot.
6. SPF powders or compacts can be easily dusted on over makeup
Compacts are efficient to carry around because most can fit into a standard handbag with no fuss.
6. Keep some blush and concealer handy for any needed touch-ups
It can't hurt to have a blush and concealer ready in case your makeup smudges.
Additional information by Oh My Mag
Sign up to W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our stories and giveaways.