Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Famous TikTok couple marries after 5 months of dating despite hate over their 37-year age gap
- These TikTok skincare trends don't work and doctors say you should avoid them
- Simone Biles’ 3-in-1 Met Gala gown weighs 44kg and took 100 people and 6 650 hours to make
- SA YouTuber on her breast reduction surgery - 'I felt the weight off my back when I woke up post op'
- Whoopi Goldberg on her Valentino Met Gala dress: 'When you have 50 people helping, it's brilliant'
- #UnrestSA: Ramaphosa mum on whether ANC were involved in July's unrest
- ANC defends proposed minimal changes to Electoral Act, says the 'timelines are unworkable'
- Top Coronation fund manager quit after inquiry found he profited from 'pricing inefficiency'
- 'Show me the cigs': SARS says importer owes it billions after 30 tons of tobacco 'disappeared'
- DEEP DIVE | 'Boucher is wrong' - Revered historian Odendaal contextualises 1990s efforts to racially integrate cricket
Luxity has released a report rating luxury brands according to popularity in South Africa. Which brand is your favourite?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
16% - 30 votes
11% - 20 votes
Dolce & Gabbana
12% - 22 votes
23% - 42 votes
12% - 22 votes
26% - 49 votes
Nikkie Tutorials’ tribute to Marsha P. Johnson and other Met Gala looks with...
Simone Biles’ 3-in-1 Met Gala gown weighs 44kg and took 100 people and 6 650 hours...
Whoopi Goldberg on her Valentino Met Gala dress: 'When you have 50 people helping,...
Less was so much more at the MTV VMAs red carpet with monochrome, sheer and...
The success of The Lazy Makoti has everyone (married and unmarried) cooking up a...
Smitten Cape Town couple with 21-year age gap is melting hearts with surprise...
You can buy a simple yet elegant custom-made wedding dress for R600 from this KZN...
Bride demands step-daughter cuts long hair and wears flat shoes to avoid upstaging...