Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Do Hollywood sex scenes work in real life? Women tell all
- Dating a bisexual man is like being with any other guy - experts warn of bigoted dating standards
- 'Tell the man you love him. Shoot your shot', they say, but why are women afraid to do it?
- From the butterflies and stolen kisses to the broken heart, here’s how to handle an office romance
- Can you love someone too much?
- Parliament fire: Cops fight each other over investigation while NPA warns prosecutors about terrorism charges
- ANC concedes divisions, factions are a threat to country's democracy
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Does the ANC have a plan to boost economic recovery?
- Treasury capture: Malusi Gigaba 'wanted to get rid of senior managers' to help Gupta empire
- 2022 is calling, and telecom companies are fighting to be the first to answer
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 427 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1250 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 804 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3698 votes
Clashing colours, striking patterns and prints feature in Rich Mnisi collection...
Let making sustainable fashion choices be your goal for the year
André Leon Talley dreamed of a life ‘in the pages of Vogue, where bad things never...
Paris Fashion Week IRL - Dior, Chanel, Valentino and Fendi among luxury houses to...
Mother-in-law drama? There are ways to deal with this challenging relationship
Bridesmaids drop out of wedding over list of demands that requires them to spend...
Couple refuses to invite people over 70 to their wedding, including their own...
'My sister says I destroyed her wedding plans by getting married first and...