The beauty brand took to Instagram to announce the launch of it's latest holiday collection titled #ChillOWT.
The highlighter palette, which is the first product said to be launched in the #ChillOWT collection, sports seven hot metallic shades to add extra glow around your eyes, on your nose and to enhance those cheekbones this holiday season. This according to the caption on one of the Fenty Beauty's IG page post.
We're not even over the news of her black lipstick yet, but we know the colour is not for everyone.
From icy blue hues to sharp and fiery copper, the metallic tones used in the highlighter palette bring new meaning to futuristic and definitely create the fire and ice the palette was going for.
View this post on Instagram
Just when you thought it was over... we're baaccckk. Sharing a sneak peek from our #CHILLOWT holiday collection! 7 killer hyper-metallic shades to amp up your highlight, all in 1 palette. From frosty lavenders and blues, to fiery coppers and tangerines, we're bringing you fire and ice in our holiday #KILLAWATTFOILPALETTE ???! Get your hands on it October 12 at fentybeauty.com, @sephora, @harveynichols, and #SephorainJCP!
View this post on Instagram
Get ready for 7 icy hot hyper-metallic shades to glo' up your eyes and cheeks this holiday season! Our holiday #KILLAWATTFOILPALETTE has the same cream-to-powder formula y'all love, with vibrant pops of color made for every skin tone. Trust us the glo' up is #CUFFINGSEASONPROOF. Swipe left to see how it looks on your shade range. Available midnight online at @sephoraaus and @sephoranz, in store on Oct 4. ? Drops globally on October 12 at fentybeauty.com, @sephora, @harveynichols, and #SephorainJCP worldwide!
Although these items are not available in SA yet, and will only be launching globally on the 7th of October, you can always shop Fenty Beauty online or get it at Sephora.
Here are some alternatives that are just as trendy and can get you a similar look.
1. This Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is available at Clicks for R269
2. Or try this Catrice galactic high lighter drops available at Dischem for R99.95
3.Maybe this Unicorn Elixir by Revolution is just what you need, available at Clicks for R149.95
4. This Swiitch Beauty #HolyGrail cream for R300 available online, features a lovely shade of blue that can easily be combined with your regular highlighter stick for the blue metallic look Rihanna's got going in the #ChillOWT highlighter palette
5. This GOSH Strobelight Galactic pencil is available at Foschini for R175
6. And lastly this super affordable Essence Prismatic Hololighter stick which is available at Foschini or Dischem for only R79.95
Sign up to W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.