- They met on a dating app amid the pandemic, he proposed at a private cinema and they are ready to wed
- Eva Longoria on that R630 Cannes dress: 'It's not the dress, it's the woman who wears the dress'
- ‘I dated him for 6 years and saw him less than 20 times in that period’ - Woman on why she let go
- Zoey Seboe on Miss SA and her rare skin condition: 'Beauty is knowing that simply existing is enough'
- 7 signs he is not that into you according to a dating coach
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 537 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
10% - 232 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 1182 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 36 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 442 votes
Ponchos are back! Here's how to style this re-emerging trend
Go bold or go home - celebs pull out all the stops on the Cannes red carpet
The vest is making a comeback - here's how our favourite stars are styling it
Rihanna and radical pregnancy fashion – how the Victorians made maternity wear boring
‘My mother-in-law wants me to wear her old wedding dress and I'm scared of...
Woman files for divorce then tears and sets wedding dress on fire during 'wreck...
Should more women propose to men? Here's what the guys think
PHOTOS | Underwater wedding photographer creates breathtaking images