Sign up to W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Madonna blasts Instagram after images showing her nipple get removed from the app
- Women’s nipples don’t need to be covered, your patriarchy needs to be checked if you are offended by them
- Local couple reunites and plans to marry 45 years since they liked each other as kids
- From curtain bangs to a bright buzz cut - 10 trendy hairstyles to try this festive season
- Skin lighteners: fashion and family still driving uptake in South Africa
- 'I fear for my life, I cannot keep quiet' - SABC head of news says CEO pushed her to interview Ramaphosa
- Vaccine mandates likely to survive legal challenge - but govt must ensure they reach all South Africans
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | The days of quick fixes are gone - SA wants real change
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Leadership matters, but organisational capabilities are crucial
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 392 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1121 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 745 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3355 votes
From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
Off-White founder and Louis Vuitton director, Virgil Abloh, was a master of...
Some of my best outfits cost R100 or less: This is why I will always love thrifting
The evolution of Converse: A decades-old, non-conforming statement sneaker
‘7 months after proposing, my fiancé claims he’s never asked me to marry him’
Artist paints dream woman, meets one who looks exactly like the painting after a...
'My fiancé is having second thoughts about marrying me 2 months before our wedding’
Classmates part ways at 16, reunite after 50 years, fall in love and tie the knot