- When should your partner's constant need for sex worry you? An expert explains
- 'I married my husband for his money. Now I love him but it took some time'
- Wedding cancelled after bride says best man’s looks would 'ruin' wedding pictures
- R4 million wedding: from Cape to Antarctica, travel company launches dream wedding package
- From Pap smears to mammograms - 10 health checks every woman should prioritise and when to start
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- Women's Day: SA's horror violence keeps women shackled as second-class citizens - experts
- 'We did not want him to go', say newly elected KZN ANC leaders on Sihle Zikalala stepping down
- July unrest: Charges withdrawn against seven of the 19 instigators
- Karyn Maughan | End of Stalingrad? Why Public Protector won't defend Mkhwebane's latest SARS report
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 891 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 357 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 1922 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 54 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 699 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
R4 million wedding: from Cape to Antarctica, travel company launches dream wedding...
Thrill-seeking couple ties the knot mid-air, 122 meters high in a makeshift spider...
From princess and pear to the emerald sparkle, which diamond cut has your heart?
Newlyweds say sleeping in separate rooms has increased their intimacy - 'His...