Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Woman grows her hair to over 2 metres to highlight her heritage in pole dancing routine
- Are you sabotaging your love-life?
- Amy Schumer 'feeling good' after liposuction and endometriosis surgery
- These are the top 10 honeymoon destinations for 2022
- When it comes to intercourse with men, why are women still not speaking up for their orgasms?
- Covid-19: Yes, you can be fired for refusing the vaccine - labour experts unpack the facts
- ANC turf war heats up in Mpumalanga as premier’s ally opens a case after death threats
- Eskom meets deadline for splitting up - next stop, getting a licence from Nersa
- Lloyd Burnard | CSA's balancing act between exercising urgency and care in Boucher case
- 'When you want to win, win decisively,' Zambian president tells SA and African opposition leaders
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
28% - 5 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
6% - 1 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 9 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
0% - 0 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
17% - 3 votes
From layering to colour, we're obsessing over these street style outfits from...
Paris Haute Couture Week Spring/Summer 22 kicks off on a glorious high
Clashing colours, striking patterns and prints feature in Rich Mnisi collection...
Let making sustainable fashion choices be your goal for the year
Bride removes friend as maid of honour and uninvites her from the wedding because...
Mother-in-law drama? There are ways to deal with this challenging relationship
Bridesmaids drop out of wedding over list of demands that requires them to spend...
Couple refuses to invite people over 70 to their wedding, including their own...