Sign up to W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- 'Being frugal and spending R550 on my Durban July dress almost ruined my style reputation'
- Shrine Scam: Another 44 people admit losing millions in pensions, savings and loans
- ‘I gave a Sandton man R1 million to get R7 million from his shrine, all I got was a box full of paper'
- WATCH | Nicole Kidman walks the runway at Balenciaga show, fans have mixed reactions about her stride
- 'I'm married to a man, but I'm still bisexual': Queer women speak about erasure
- Q&A | Wayne Sussman on by-elections: 'The narrative that the ANC is in freefall is challenged'
- Eskom brings in ex-employees, manufacturers to deal with crisis
- 'Shut up' in isiXhosa not rude, LPC finds as it clears Dali Mpofu of misconduct
- 'Hate the sin, not the sinner': MJC under fire for 'reckless, harmful' fatwa on queer Muslims
- Consol completes R1.5bn expansion project with new owner's backing
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 707 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 291 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1609 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 42 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 571 votes
‘An essential piece in every wardrobe’: Young people are shopping for luxury like...
'Being frugal and spending R550 on my Durban July dress almost ruined my style...
Bold and bursting with colour - Giambattista Valli's latest collection is about...
Embroidered art: Dior takes a folksy turn at haute couture fashion week
5 celebrity couples who recently celebrated their wedding anniversaries
Nicole Kidman celebrates 16th wedding anniversary with rare image of their special...
Same-sex couples say 'I do' as Switzerland's marriage for all law is passed
Paris Hilton says attending Britney Spears’ wedding was the most iconic night of...