Sign up for W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- ‘I’m polyamorous but my boyfriend isn’t, this is how we manage my relationships with other people’
- Sandra Bullock has no plans to ever get married again
- Local couple reunites and plans to marry 45 years since they liked each other as kids
- Thabsie hits all the right notes as an Instagram influencer but still has a lot more to give in music
- What you need to know about insuring your sunglasses, makeup, perfume or purse under handbag cover
- Omicron panic: How the dumping of 17 000 positive tests skewed the picture of SA’s epidemic trajectory
- Cash-strapped police paid R175 000 for KZN commissioner's hotel stay, Parliament hears
- ANC accused of not acting against newly elected official accused of sexually harassing 12 women
- Last chance at freedom for Janusz Walus? ConCourt agrees to hear Hani killer’s parole appeal
- Politicians must keep their hands out of African trade deals, says Ramaphosa
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 396 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1140 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 752 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3442 votes
Beyoncé's daughters, Blue Ivy and Rumi, steal the show in latest start-studded Ivy...
From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
Like most of the fashion industry, there’s a blind spot in Country Road’s ethical...
Off-White founder and Louis Vuitton director, Virgil Abloh, was a master of...
‘7 months after proposing, my fiancé claims he’s never asked me to marry him’
Artist paints dream woman, meets one who looks exactly like the painting after a...
'My fiancé is having second thoughts about marrying me 2 months before our wedding’
Classmates part ways at 16, reunite after 50 years, fall in love and tie the knot