- Sierra Leone soccer star misses his wedding to sign new deal, sends brother to stand in for him
- PHOTOS | At 2,15m world's tallest woman breaks records for longest fingers and back for a female
- Is your diet ageing you? A dermatologist explains which foods to avoid
- Everything you need to know about condition that left Ashton Kutcher unable to see and hear
- Song, dance and puffy sleeves - Inside Omphile and Denga Takalani's dream wedding
- If the Springboks are 'boring', it's NOT at Ellis Park
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Swimming star Lara van Niekerk: 'I'm finally realising I won two gold medals'
- Nick Mallett | Intensity, accuracy of Bok defence leaves limping All Blacks with few options
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 917 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 366 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2004 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 56 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 718 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
Rejecting a marriage proposal can lead to a R630 fine in Chad
Remarrying? Here's how to prevent financial infidelity
Song, dance and puffy sleeves - Inside Omphile and Denga Takalani's dream wedding
What wedding dreams are made of - these are the 10 most popular wedding venues in...