Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- 'My fiancé returned my wedding dress and replaced it with the one his mom picked for me'
- Kendall Jenner didn't care about boobs showing at catwalk debut - 'I'm all good with the nipple'
- Dad refuses to walk daughter down the aisle, opting to walk step-daughter who asked first
- Mom allows teen son to wear her wedding dress to school to protest his friend's suspension
- 'Sex can be so traumatic' - Kelly Ripa recalls passing out during sex due to ruptured ovarian cyst
- Gordhan skirts around brunt of ANC cadre deployment on Eskom's limping board
- Ruptures and rejection: Mantashe downplays snubbing by Cosatu delegates as Ntshalintshali slams ANC
- Howard Feldman | The Jewish New Year is not as much fun as it sounds - and will factor in load shedding
- Carol Paton | Cabinet wants heads to roll at Eskom. It could cause a much bigger disaster
- Boks: Card-prone Faf de Klerk skating on thin ice
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 1153 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 447 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2488 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 65 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 895 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
Proposal goes wrong as man accidentally drops ring into the ocean
Queen Elizabeth used coupons to buy her wedding dress with 10 000 pearls and 24K...
'Undressed' to impress - You won't believe how long it took to create this 'nude'...
How South Africa helped bring together Queen Elizabeth's 2.7 meter tall wedding cake