A Wheels24 reader says due to unfortunate circumstances, his driving licence card expired in 2015 and he has been unable to renew it until now.
Diary of a rookie racer: Finding success in East London
REVIEW | Kia Carnival is the ultimate family party bus with more space than a small apartment
What to do when a car is your only home - homeless being fined for living in vehicles
From wheelchair to steering wheel: Xoliswa Ndlazulwana is conquering hardships
These are the only 5 cars with rear-wheel drive and manual gearbox available on SA’s market
The EV Hub: Everything you need to know about electric vehicles in South Africa
The Licence Hub: Everything you need to know about driving licences, card renewals and vehicle licences
Sorry guys, it's been proven: Women really are better drivers than men - Netstar tech data
Hyundai's new compact Creta SUV gets a mega refresh and it's better than before
Geely's RD6 Radar double-cab could change the bakkie market
REVIEW | Volvo's XC60 B6 is a perfect daily driver packed with tech even kids can use
These 3 women are some of the world’s best engineers of the latest new bakkies
Honda Road to Quest 2023: The ultimate off-road True Adventure for SA bikers
WATCH | 1994's Mustang interior had a helping hand from Ford's first black female designer
PHOTOS | My bike story: How Anna-Marie Wilken inspires other women to ride with her BMW R 1150 GS
REVIEW | Opel's Mokka is no high-performance car, but this little crossover packs quite a punch
LETTER | Our fingerprints were 'lost' - 'Trying to get our driving licence has been a nightmare'
WATCH | Fast and fierce East London battles leave Wolk and Fourie on top of GTC points tables
- WATCH | Aston Martin's new 520kW DBX707: You can now buy the world's most powerful SUV in SA
- What to do when a car is your only home - homeless being fined for living in vehicles
- These are the only 5 cars with rear-wheel drive and manual gearbox available on SA’s market
- Hyundai's new compact Creta SUV gets a mega refresh and it's better than before
- Geely's RD6 Radar double-cab could change the bakkie market
- July unrest: Teacher, financial adviser and optometrist's assistant - the unlikely masterminds?
- Death at Huis Maudie Kriel: Ceres old age home was last inspected almost five years ago
- Llew Claasen | Corporates should invest in early-stage startups, not acquire them
- Culpable homicide case threatens to derail ex-MEC Maloyi’s quest to lead ANC in North West
- R2.2bn in flood relief funding approved, but only R100m has so far been paid to service providers
Brought to you by
Petrol prices are almost at R30 per litre. What are you doing to help deal with monthly fuel bills?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I've downgraded my vehicle.
10% - 84 votes
I've joined a lift club.
4% - 33 votes
Nothing I can do. I am struggling with costs.
61% - 499 votes
Working from home is a saving grace.
24% - 198 votes
The 'highs and lows' of driving with air ride suspension
OPINION | Be kind to your car’s brain, and other tips you wouldn't think of to...
'Pops and bangs' might sound fantastic, but they can adversely affect a car's engine
Driving with J9 | Do your homework with car parts, you'll save more money than...