South African MotoGP rider Brad Binder won his first race in the premier class at his third attempt. The rookie riding on the Red Bull KTM won the Czech-Republic Grand Prix, relive the moment with this gallery.
- F1 LIVE | 2021 United States Grand Prix
- Bring your cheque book: High-rollers have a rare chance to own this exclusive Ferrari
- Why engine output never matters - in a Ranger Raptor SE bakkie, and everything else you should know
- Where's the champ? Faulty lock keeps Lewis Hamilton confined to room ahead of US GP
- Double trouble as SA's Darryn Binder joins brother Brad in MotoGP for 2022
- Another dodgy multimillion-rand stadium project surfaces in Eastern Cape
- 'ANC too big to fail' - Thabo Mbeki calls on citizens to keep ANC in check
- Phosa to represent Niehaus in ANC dismissal case
- Umgeni Water Board | Scathing judgment against minister Sisulu
- INTERVIEW | J.P. Morgan will open a new world for STANLIB. But will they outshine their peers?
Brought to you by
Who do you feel was at fault for Verstappen and Hamilton's Italian GP crash?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
25% - 1212 votes
42% - 2013 votes
They were both at fault
33% - 1579 votes
WATCH | How to protect yourself from buying a water-damaged used car
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Missing door handles, 'plastic' windows: Weird car flaws, and strange fixes we all...
How to avoid filling your car's tank with the wrong type of fuel