Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- F1: Kyalami wants South African GP confirmed by early 2023
- The new one is coming soon, but here's what you'll pay for a used VW Caddy in SA
- Has Newey's F1 absence been the cause of problems for Verstappen and the Red Bull garage?
- 8 most expensive (mostly hot) hatchbacks to buy in SA's new car market
- Land Rover unveils Discovery special edition and it's coming to South Africa early in 2022
- News24's Out of Order index: Which party runs the best municipalities?
- DA, student organisation to haul Stellenbosch University to court over its language policy
- Employer group warns of wage and jobs wipeout if Numsa strike drags on
- ‘The enemy is not foreigners, but govt's failure to realise we need borders' - ActionSA
- SJN hearings back in the swing of things, but will Mark Boucher appear?
Brought to you by
Who do you feel was at fault for Verstappen and Hamilton's Italian GP crash?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
25% - 1191 votes
42% - 1964 votes
They were both at fault
33% - 1544 votes
WATCH | How to protect yourself from buying a water-damaged used car
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Missing door handles, 'plastic' windows: Weird car flaws, and strange fixes we all...
How to avoid filling your car's tank with the wrong type of fuel