- First Drive | Toyota's new King of 'Cruisers: The V8 is dead. Long live the V6s
- LETTER | My driving licence card expired a few years ago, do I have to start from scratch?
- Is that you, G-Class? The Force Gurkha 4x4 is a rugged and rough off-road alternative
- DRIVEN | Why there's another bakkie: A swansong trip to the current Ranger in Ford's new Stormtrak
- Watch out for vehicles with reversed odometers - here's how you can avoid buying a 'trap'
- THE ESKOM FILES | Fire, sabotage, and Treasury delays drove up Eskom’s Majuba Rail costs from ‘R108m to R6.5bn’
- Elections 2021: What the DA's campaign is all about
- OPINION | Exploiting gig workers will only make SA's jobs crisis worse
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: All eyes on ConCourt's ruling regarding the reopening of candidate registration process
- 5 green priorities for Africa's post-pandemic recovery
Who do you feel was at fault for Verstappen and Hamilton's Italian GP crash?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
25% - 969 votes
41% - 1607 votes
They were both at fault
34% - 1336 votes
Missing door handles, 'plastic' windows: Weird car flaws, and strange fixes we all...
How to avoid filling your car's tank with the wrong type of fuel
Give your car's battery some TLC
Why it's important to keep your car cool in winter too, even if it drives like a...