Malaysia - From Max Verstappen's dominance to Ferrari's woes at Sepang, here are the top five moments of the 2017 #MalaysianGP.
Victory for Verstappen
Verstappen demonstrated impressive pace during qualifying with his car perfectly set up for the race. All it took was an early overtake of then race-leader Lewis Hamilton and the Dutchman was never challenged at Sepang.
Verstappen's team mate Daniel Ricciardo was third ahead of Vettel, who weaved through the field to finish fourth after starting at the rear of the grid due to engine issues. Vettel's amazing feat was marred by a crash during the 'çooldown lap'.
What's your favourite Malaysian GP race moment? Share your thoughts with us and we'll add your top moment to our list.
Here are the top 5 moments of the #MalaysianGP:
5. Verstappen overtakes Hamilton
4. A disappointed Kimi forced to retire
3. Red Bulls searing pace, Ricciardo in P3
2. Vettel moves from last place to P4... and is hit by Lance Stroll
1. Verstappen wins on his birthday weekend