- LETTER | Are we in trouble? Electric vehicle torpedo heading the way of SA automakers
- Brad Binder blasts 'forgetful' Italian GP despite strong finish after starting last
- Max Verstappen holds off Lewis Hamilton for nail-biting end to US Grand Prix
- Downsizing? Here are some incredible cars you could buy right now and feel great about
- End of the line? Mercedes-AMG to end production on GT sports car - report
- Court to rule on Zuma bid for corruption trial acquittal - and he's unlikely to accept defeat
- Softball coach found dead a day after handing himself over to police for raping teens in 2016
- Zille makes U-turn on DA being a 20% party, says they can't form a coalition with current ANC
- 'Heaps of ash, years of neglect': Eskom reveals 'shocking state' of some of its worst plants
- On the road: ANC in Mangaung accused of 'punishing' opposition party wards by withholding services
Brought to you by
Who do you feel was at fault for Verstappen and Hamilton's Italian GP crash?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
25% - 1221 votes
42% - 2053 votes
They were both at fault
33% - 1596 votes
WATCH | How to protect yourself from buying a water-damaged used car
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Missing door handles, 'plastic' windows: Weird car flaws, and strange fixes we all...
How to avoid filling your car's tank with the wrong type of fuel