The seventh generation Volkswagen Golf GTI bows out with a motorsport-themed derivative called TCR. Only 300 models were shipped over to SA. Let's take a closer look at the 213kW hot hatch.
- LETTER | Our fingerprints were 'lost' - 'Trying to get our driving licence has been a nightmare'
- DRIVEN | We get behind the wheel of BMW's first all-electric M car, meet the i4 M50
- A new lifeline? Honda bounces back with superb new Civic RS now in South Africa
- Toyota's R761 000 GR Yaris is so popular SA is getting a second batch in limited numbers
- How an ensemble of classic off-road vehicles went looking for snow up infamous Sani Pass
Brought to you by
Petrol prices are almost at R30 per litre. What are you doing to help deal with monthly fuel bills?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I've downgraded my vehicle.
10% - 77 votes
I've joined a lift club.
4% - 31 votes
Nothing I can do. I am struggling with costs.
61% - 451 votes
Working from home is a saving grace.
25% - 182 votes
The 'highs and lows' of driving with air ride suspension
OPINION | Be kind to your car’s brain, and other tips you wouldn't think of to...
'Pops and bangs' might sound fantastic, but they can adversely affect a car's engine
Driving with J9 | Do your homework with car parts, you'll save more money than...