The seventh generation Volkswagen Golf GTI bows out with a motorsport-themed derivative called TCR. Only 300 models were shipped over to SA. Let's take a closer look at the 213kW hot hatch.
- DRIVEN | Here's what Volkswagen's new T-Roc is all about: a car for the bold
- Toyota's cheapest car is here: Meet the new Agya
- Ross Brawn has his 'fingers crossed' for Mick Schumacher's F1 debut
- WATCH | 'Sir' Lewis Hamilton? Why the F1 champion could by knighted by Queen Elizabeth
- WATCH | This Nigerian mechanic converts 'junk' into classic cars
- 'We need this airline' - David Mabuza defends budget cuts to fund SAA bailout
- Malema's comments 'reckless', fall outside constitutionally protected freedom of expression - experts
- Regiments 'inside man' opts to not 'incriminate' himself at state capture inquiry
- ANC Mpumalanga makes U-turn on rape-accused leader that left ANCWL leaders fuming
- Proteas underdogs on and off field ... but hunger to change perception should leave England cautious
Do you think Lewis Hamilton deserves to be knighted by the Queen?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, he is an incredible athlete
37% - 11 votes
No, he hasn't done anything special
13% - 4 votes
He is good, but doesn't deserve the honour
50% - 15 votes
EXPLAINER | Why the exploded tyre on the back of that Ford Ranger caused so much...
Carmakers are pushing the limits of turbocharged 2.0-litre engines in pursuit of...
WATCH | How can I make my car more efficient?
Stressed out? Jump in the car and hit the road!