Here's a look at the new Ford Focus ST - the latest iteration of the manufacturer's popular hot hatch.
It comes with either a 2.3-litre turbocharged petrol or 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel, and will go on sale later in 2019.
Key facts you should know about the new Focus ST:
• Ford introduces all-new Focus ST enhanced with advanced sports technologies for best-ever performance and agility in five-door and estate body styles
• Powerful, free-revving powertrains include 205kW, 420Nm, 2.3-litre EcoBoost petrol with twin-scroll turbo and anti-lag; 139kW 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel with 400Nm from 2,000rpm
• First Ford front-wheel drive electronic limited-slip differential improves traction and stability. Rev-matching offered for short-shift six-speed manual gearbox. Seven-speed auto to follow
• Selectable Drive Modes a first for Focus ST, adjust features including throttle mapping and fastest Ford electric power-assisted steering to match performance to scenario
• Comfort and driving experience optimised with Recaro sports seats and advanced independent rear suspension configuration with available Continuously Controlled Damping
• Focus ST makes its dynamic debut at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed