Cape Town - New models revealed at the Geneva Motor Show, Alfa Romeo's next-generation Guila in SA... here are the top motoring stories of the week you shouldn't miss.
Wheels24 caught up with the head of Mercedes-Benz's R&D department to find out more about the automaker's upcoming X-Class bakkie.
This week we've also highlighted some of the most highly-anticipated cars at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show.
New models in SA
Wheels24's Janine van der Post experienced Isuzu's updated KB300, while Sean Parker got behind the wheel of the 375kW Alfa Romeo Giulia QV.
Wheels24 editor Sergio Davids travelled to Johannesburg to drive Renault's facelifted Sandero and Stepway.
1. Isuzu KB300 double-cab review: Not just a workhorse
'I often wondered what exactly a 'lifestyle' bakkie was, and what makes it different to a regular workhorse,' writes Janine Van der Post as she discovers a new side to the Isuzu KB300.
2. New walk-in licence centre eases stress of vehicle registration
The City of Cape Town’s walk-in Motor Vehicle Registration centre is a good example of bringing "services closer to its residents".
3. WATCH: Kia Sportage cruising along Cape Town boulevards
TechnoBok's Jason Mayo spent some time driving the new Kia Sportage. He shares his thoughts on the SUV, as well as a video review.
4. Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz shares 4 'mega trends' in the car industry
Alex Parker speaks to Ola Källenius, head of research and development for Mercedes-Benz cars, about the automaker's trends in the auto industry.
5. Alfa Romeo's new Giulia in SA: Driving impression, price and specs
'I can report that it's a wonderful, powerful & slick handling sports sedan,' says Wheels24's Sean Parker after a spending time behind the wheel of Alfa Romeo's new Giulia.
6. Concours South Africa 2017 - an international event in Africa
'Concours SA will be on a level with the great concours events of the world," says organisers as the 2017 event takes shape.
7. Oldest Beetle in SA finds resting place at VW AutoPavilion
The oldest Beetle in South Africa, built in 1949 in Germany, finds a home at Volkswagen's automotive museum. It's aptly named Jan!
8. Revised, refreshed Renaults: We drive facelifted Sandero, Stepway in Joburg
Renault’s popular Sandero and Stepway receives a makeover in 2017 comprising design tweaks and interior enhancements.
9. 5 things we learned about Merc's SA-bound X-Class bakkie
Wheels24 spoke to Mercedes-Benz' Vans boss Volker Mornhinweg at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show and this is what we learnt about the upcoming X-Class double-cab bakkie...
10. A different view of SA traffic: 5 observations of a caged biker
'The inconvenience of bulky gear and the lack of protection pales in comparison to the sheer pleasure of riding a bike,' writes Dries Van der Walt as he shares his experience of being a caged biker on SA's roads.