- R1.1million for a used '86 Toyota Cressida? These 'oldies' cost more than most new vehicles
- Would you pick the JAC T8 double cab bakkie over a Toyota Hilux or Ford Ranger?
- Saudi F1 chief says debut is a 'signal' to the world', calls for Justin Bieber to cancel act
- Toyota taxis offer even greater safety features: meet the updated Hiace Ses'Fikile
- Why these South African legends at the upcoming classic car auction are more than special
- Vaccine mandates likely to survive legal challenge - but govt must ensure they reach all South Africans
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | The days of quick fixes are gone - SA wants real change
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- 'They've turned him into the school's joke' - mom says pleas for her suicidal son fall on deaf ears
- Questions raised about Public Protector's probe of so-called 'diabolical' plan to 'bankrupt Eskom'
Brought to you by
Who do you feel was at fault for Verstappen and Hamilton's Italian GP crash?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
25% - 1429 votes
43% - 2431 votes
They were both at fault
32% - 1795 votes
Why covering your licence plate in online photos could protect you, and your car
OPINION | One of the worst pieces of motoring advice I've ever received
WATCH | How to protect yourself from buying a water-damaged used car
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020