The Suzuki Burgman 400 is dubbed as an 'elegant athlete'. As such, the Japanese automaker took to Bologna, Italy to explore the coutryside with this very bike.
- UPDATE | Ford's new Ranger is about to launch in SA and turn the bakkie game on its head
- REVIEW | Could the Jeep Grand Cherokee be the best large family car in SA's SUV market?
- We drive BMW's most subtle performance car, the M340i - is it still the junior M3?
- Still waiting for your new driving licence card? Here's how to check if it's ready
- Your car might be underinsured - Will you be able to replace your car with your insurance payout?
- Phala Phala saga: Ramaphosa likely to survive NEC, ANC MPs to be instructed to vote against report
- SILENCED | Babita Deokaran flagged network of lovers, friends and co-workers 'fleecing' public purse
- Stormers' crowd-puller in Gqeberha proved 'export' scope
- Adriaan Basson | Phala Phala: Our democracy shouldn't hinge on one man's heartbeat
- Discovery flags 200% spike in heart-disease death claims
Does cruise control help save fuel when driving? Here's what you should know
Does your car have curb rash? Why you shouldn't ignore the knock-on effect of...
How to replace your car's wiper blades – it's easy until you get it wrong
Why that large piece of plastic at the bottom of your engine is rather important