- The R32 was VW's last 'no holds barred' performance creation
- Mick Schumacher criticised for anti-racism 'no comment'
- Brezza, Ranger FX4, 128ti: Here are all the new SA vehicles launched in February
- Four of the best budget-beating hatchbacks under R225 000
- If you purchase a vehicle worth R1 million, this is your estimated monthly instalment
- INTERVIEW | JSE's most volatile year: Investors pulled out billions of rands in 2020
- Malema drops R1m damages claim against ex-EFF MP who said he confessed to getting VBS loot
- Eskom suspends chief procurement officer over 'non-performance in procurement savings'
- INTERVIEW | Adrian Gore on Discovery Bank's ambitious 500-a-day customer target
- The mission: How Glenda Gray became 'the closest thing South Africa has to Tony Fauci'
What's more important when you're deciding to purchase a vehicle?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 195 votes
9% - 58 votes
38% - 253 votes
Good fuel consumption
12% - 76 votes
6% - 37 votes
6% - 39 votes
Servicing of vehicles under warranty by privateers: 'I won't take the chance' -...
Buying or servicing a car? Take note as things are about to change
Reverend left fuming after local VW dealer strips GTI's engine without permission
What made Mazda bid farewell to the revolutionary Wankel rotary engine?