- R1.1million for a used '86 Toyota Cressida? These 'oldies' cost more than most new vehicles
- Would you pick the JAC T8 double cab bakkie over a Toyota Hilux or Ford Ranger?
- Saudi F1 chief says debut is a 'signal' to the world', calls for Justin Bieber to cancel act
- Why these South African legends at the upcoming classic car auction are more than special
- SEE | Old vs New - These design changes reveal differences on Ford's new Ranger bakkie
- 'I fear for my life, I cannot keep quiet' - SABC head of news says CEO pushed her to interview Ramaphosa
- Vaccine mandates likely to survive legal challenge - but govt must ensure they reach all South Africans
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | The days of quick fixes are gone - SA wants real change
- Coalition governments: Why Herman Mashaba could even miss out on mayoral exco seat
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Leadership matters, but organisational capabilities are crucial
Brought to you by
Who do you feel was at fault for Verstappen and Hamilton's Italian GP crash?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
25% - 1431 votes
43% - 2434 votes
They were both at fault
32% - 1795 votes
Why covering your licence plate in online photos could protect you, and your car
OPINION | One of the worst pieces of motoring advice I've ever received
WATCH | How to protect yourself from buying a water-damaged used car
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020