- 'How can this be right?' - Readers speak out about the licence renewal dilemma
- Ferrari studied Carlos Sainz's radio communications before picking him as driver
- Does having an advanced driving certificate make you a better driver?
- Beyond Hilux and Ranger, here are three double-cab bakkies worth noting in 2021
- Traversing Cape Town's quiet streets in Audi's Q3 Sportback
How should Haas' new driver Nikita Mazepin be punished for his awful behaviour?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He should be removed from the team
48% - 378 votes
The FIA should give him a hefty fine.
12% - 97 votes
Won't matter, Dad's money will always save him.
40% - 313 votes
What made Mazda bid farewell to the revolutionary Wankel rotary engine?
WATCH | 10 Covid-friendly tips for road-trips in SA
29 Dec 2020
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Readying for a road trip? Must-have safety features for your car this festive season
15 Dec 2020