- That's dangerous! 'Public figures' pull elaborate hoax with 'baby' on car's roof
- While South Africans trust in Toyota, Suzuki and its Baleno had the original success recipe
- Kevin Magnussen had an offer to stay in F1 with a team 'no better than Haas'
- It ticks the right boxes - Out-of-production 911 GT3 RS worth every penny
- 10 years on and Lexus' LFA super car is still one of the most talked-about cars ever built
- EXCLUSIVE | R38m Lotto winner: 'My life is not going to change'
- State capture inquiry says it has 'further evidence' on SSA's alleged payments to Zuma, attempts to bribe judges
- EXPLAINER | Going maskless? This is how much you should expect to pay in fines
- FIRST TAKE | Depths of state capture depravity shocks as Zondo hears how spy agency was abused
- Isaah Mhlanga | SA can handle the debt needed to get vaccines, it can't raise the dead
How should Haas' new driver Nikita Mazepin be punished for his awful behaviour?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He should be removed from the team
48% - 397 votes
The FIA should give him a hefty fine.
12% - 101 votes
Won't matter, Dad's money will always save him.
40% - 326 votes
What made Mazda bid farewell to the revolutionary Wankel rotary engine?
WATCH | 10 Covid-friendly tips for road-trips in SA
29 Dec 2020
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Readying for a road trip? Must-have safety features for your car this festive season
15 Dec 2020