- 10 years on and Lexus' LFA super car is still one of the most talked-about cars ever built
- While South Africans trust in Toyota, Suzuki and its Baleno had the original success recipe
- Predicting success: Can Peugeot's new 2008 topple its segment when it arrives next month?
- It ticks the right boxes - Out-of-production 911 GT3 RS worth every penny
- Kevin Magnussen had an offer to stay in F1 with a team 'no better than Haas'
- FIRST TAKE | Depths of state capture depravity shocks as Zondo hears how spy agency was abused
- Killing Kinnear: Crime Intelligence, Hawks bosses probed by IPID for 'failure to prevent hit'
- CCTV cameras capture Johan Booysen's brush with death
How should Haas' new driver Nikita Mazepin be punished for his awful behaviour?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He should be removed from the team
48% - 391 votes
The FIA should give him a hefty fine.
12% - 100 votes
Won't matter, Dad's money will always save him.
39% - 320 votes
What made Mazda bid farewell to the revolutionary Wankel rotary engine?
WATCH | 10 Covid-friendly tips for road-trips in SA
29 Dec 2020
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Readying for a road trip? Must-have safety features for your car this festive season
15 Dec 2020