The seventh generation Volkswagen Golf GTI bows out with a motorsport-themed derivative called TCR. Only 300 models were shipped over to SA. Let's take a closer look at the 213kW hot hatch.
- Lewis Hamilton's new F1 contract plan 'shattered' - Albers
- 'How can this be right?' - Readers speak out about the licence renewal dilemma
- 5 reasons why the Volkswagen Golf Mk1 is one of the best cars South Africa ever had
- Drag race | Audi RS6 v Lamborghini Urus
- The history of the Golf GTI – fascination in just three letters
- Pfizer leak: SA health officials didn't respond to requests for 'months and months' to talk about Covid-19 vaccines
- Black doctors demand redress as medical aid schemes deny deliberate racial profiling
- Adriaan Basson | Hlaudi, Iqbal and Johnny: Inside the horror show of SA's media rogues
- Possible tax hike to fund Covid-19 vaccine expected to be a bone of contention at ANC lekgotla
- Body temperature scanners of limited value in detecting Covid-19, researchers say
How should Haas' new driver Nikita Mazepin be punished for his awful behaviour?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
He should be removed from the team
48% - 358 votes
The FIA should give him a hefty fine.
13% - 94 votes
Won't matter, Dad's money will always save him.
39% - 288 votes
WATCH | 10 Covid-friendly tips for road-trips in SA
29 Dec 2020
What is air ride suspension and why are motorists fitting it to their vehicles?
22 Dec 2020
Readying for a road trip? Must-have safety features for your car this festive season
15 Dec 2020
Why 'backdyard' mechanics aren't as bad as most people make them out to be
14 Dec 2020