The seventh generation Volkswagen Golf GTI bows out with a motorsport-themed derivative called TCR. Only 300 models were shipped over to SA. Let's take a closer look at the 213kW hot hatch.
- Reader's respond: Why the Renault Duster is such a favourite SUV with South Africans
- The Navara bakkie is a SA Car of the Year finalist. Here's why it's a worthy contender
- When roads become rivers: forming a Plan B can stop people driving into floodwaters
- Ford's CEO Jim Farley loves cars so much, he launched a podcast called Drive
- PHOTOS | Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600: the epitome of luxury
- NPA promises more to come as Gupta allies are cuffed
- KZN floods: Accounting heads to stay in the hot seat amid real-time auditing of relief funds
- 'I was left a widower and childless': Pretoria dad details deadly attack by son
- PICS | Man in CCTV footage captured on day of Meghan Cremer murder 'could' be the accused
- Sexual violence at universities: Stop shaming survivors and protecting perpetrators - activists
Brought to you by
Do you think Mercedes will return to form later in the 2022 F1 season after two poor races?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, don't discredit them.
34% - 503 votes
Who cares, F1 is exciting again!
43% - 645 votes
No, it's Ferrari's turn to dominate again.
23% - 342 votes
How much it costs to replace tyres if you buy one of SA's 5 most popular vehicles
Can Toyota's Supra be serviced at a BMW dealership since its practically the same...
Car Doctor | If your tyres are poorly maintained, there's an accident waiting to...
Car Doctor | The phantom fuel blocker