Renault has debuted its fifth-generation Clio hatchback.
To date some 15 million units of the Clio have been sold since it was launched in 1990 and it has become Renault’s best-selling model worldwide.
Clio represents the French population's favourite car more than any other model and has risen to the top of the B segment in Europe since 2013.
• Evolutionary exterior styling combines with revolutionary interior design
• New R.S. Line trim has more sporty look, including F1 blade and honeycomb grille
• All-new ‘Smart Cockpit’ includes large 9.3" vertical multimedia screen
• Interior features class-leading 10" TFT digital instrument binnacle
• Enhanced customisation with eight interior design schemes and 10 exterior colours
• All-new Clio is the first Renault car to be built on new CMF-B platform
• Clio has been a success story for 30 years and has been top of the B segment in Europe since 2013