- Nissan's new heavily-updated Navara bakkie to take on SA's Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger
- Could a 700Nm Toyota Hilux be on the cards for South Africa?
- Christian Horner: 'I'd be surprised if Mercedes made mid-season driver switch'
- Besides the Hilux and Ranger, here are other left field bakkie options to choose
- That important yellow form: what you need to know about changing vehicle ownership
- Appeasing Hitler didn't work, and it won't work with Magashule, says ANC stalwart Mavuso Msimang
- ‘It was a lot’ – Professor Karim tells us why he’s leaving us
- US wants to be global leader in ensuring vaccine access, its SA representative says
- 'Disrespected' Mpofu lays unprofessional conduct complaint against advocate he told to shut up
- Storming Stravino always wanted to be a Bull: 'WP's wingers get lost too often'
What's more important when you're deciding to purchase a vehicle?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
28% - 559 votes
10% - 208 votes
38% - 776 votes
Good fuel consumption
11% - 223 votes
6% - 112 votes
7% - 144 votes
Windscreen replacements: how to stop getting ripped off
Watch out for vehicles with reversed odometers - here's how you can avoid buying a...
Personalising your vehicle's number plate: Here's how it works in SA
Car Doctor | Idling problems? How to fix a 30-year-old Nissan 1400 bakkie's...