News You Should Know
KZN pastor sentenced to twenty years for rape
eThekwini mayor warns public about a scam using his name
Elephants 'trample' suspected rhino poacher to death at Kruger National Park
Religious groups warned to avoid beaches at night after drowning incident
South Africa’s rules on plastic bags to change from 2023
Scottsville burst pipe leaking for months despite reports
Fed-up Scottsville residents want the municipality to fix a water pipe that has been leaking for over three months, causing water pressure in the area to drop.
Meza blow for Maritzburg United
The DStv Premiership steams ahead with plenty of action in midweek and next weekend, but relegation-threatened Maritzburg United will be challenged to start a new...
- Woman who survived initial crash, killed in hit and run as she retrieved her cellphone
- UPDATED | eZingolweni regent Inkosi kidnapped at gunpoint, KZN
- Truck driver killed after being ejected from truck on the N2
- 'Will anyone be left to lead the ANC?'
- Juvenile vulture rescued from Pietermaritzburg house
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
Have you or your child ever been a victim of bullying?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I was bullied when I was at school
30% - 8 votes
My child used to be bullied
19% - 5 votes
I’m still being bullied at work
19% - 5 votes
I’m ashamed to say, but I might have been a bully at school
33% - 9 votes
View the Witness in PDF
Read the latest news from KZN in digital form.Read now