News You Should Know
Watch on Witness
WATCH | Alleged unrest instigator tells court it’s not him in video outside Pietermaritzburg’s Brookside Mall
WATCH | Armed guards block KZN’s correctional services head Mnikelwa Nxele from entering department’s offices
PICS | Dingo Dinkelman shares highlights of spending 5 nights with 16 deadly reptiles
Protesters call for justice for teen shot nine times in Pietermaritzburg, KZN
WATCH | Pupils set fire to school in Pietermaritzburg, KZN
WATCH | Pietermaritzburg home destroyed in blaze of fire
WATCH | Durban factory fire ‘active’ but ‘under control’
WATCH | Lucky escape for Pietermaritzburg families as tipper truck hits two homes
WATCH | KZN Health MEC sorry for partying without mask
Haffejee case: Gopal denies withholding evidence
Ex-security branch policeman, Mohun Gopal, has denied holding back “critical evidence relating to the ultimate fate” of activist, Hoosen Haffejee.
Tuskers prepared to take on top SA teams in CSA T20 Knock-out
Tuskers coach Michael Smith is confident of causing a few upsets when they compete in Bloemfontein, despite having an injury worry in camp.
- Durban mall wants proof of jab to enter admin offices
- Fears Zuma loyalists may desecrate grave of Judge Mnguni if he is buried in Pietermaritzburg
- Sheriff attaches furniture at KZN Health Department’s Pietermaritzburg offices over unpaid allowances
- Health inspectors close Durban fast food shop over sewage leak
- Two dead in Phoenix shoot-out
- #UnrestSA: Ramaphosa mum on whether ANC were involved in July's unrest
- ANC defends proposed minimal changes to Electoral Act, says the 'timelines are unworkable'
- Top Coronation fund manager quit after inquiry found he profited from 'pricing inefficiency'
- 'Show me the cigs': SARS says importer owes it billions after 30 tons of tobacco 'disappeared'
- DEEP DIVE | 'Boucher is wrong' - Revered historian Odendaal contextualises 1990s efforts to racially integrate cricket
What are your thoughts on people who choose not to get vaccinated whether its for personal, medical or religious reasons?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I respect their decision
33% - 26 votes
I think mandatory vaccinations should be passed
50% - 40 votes
I’m one of the people who chooses not to get vaccinated
18% - 14 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now