News You Should Know
Watch on Witness
WATCH | The real battle has just begun, as Pietermaritzburg businesses start to rebuild
WATCH | KZN Mercedes Benz driver appears in court for looting
WATCH | Protesters call for accused not to be granted bail in Verulam, KZN
WATCH | One person dies in Ladysmith crash
WATCH | Zuma belts out Umshini Wami for supporters
WATCH | Nkandla turns into a great big party for some
WATCH | Arrest me, says Zuma supporter
WATCH | Updated - Zuma supporters flock to Nkandla, Duduzane Zuma seen among them
WATCH | MKMVA drill at Nkandla
Looted goods recovered from informal settlement in Pietermaritzburg, KZN
The police recovered looted items at Jika Joe informal settlement on Tuesday night.
Bosch shifted to fullback for Bulls clash
Star Sharks flyhalf Curwin Bosch is set to start the Currie Cup clash against the Bulls at fullback on Friday as coach Sean Everitt rings changes in a bid to return to...
- KZN Mercedes Benz driver intends on pleading guilty to looting charges
- KZN activist appears in court for his ‘one bullet, one Indian’ remarks
- More Pietermaritzburg residents converge on the few remaining shopping centres unaffected by the unrest
- No decision if charged KwaZulu-Natal mayor will step aside
- WATCH | The real battle has just begun, as Pietermaritzburg businesses start to rebuild
- EXCLUSIVE | SA Rugby set to defend itself, Rassie over World Rugby misconduct charges
- ANC NWC meeting: 'Quite a few ministers will be reshuffled' - source
- #UnrestSA: R140 million required to repair damage to schools - but there's no money for it
- Motsoaledi backtracks on Home Affairs' ultimatum to remove illegal immigrant councillor from payroll
- Lawyer for SA crypto developer 'Fluffypony' says arrest in US caused by 'misunderstanding'
Simba has confirmed that its All Gold Tomato Sauce flavoured chips will be discontinued. How are you taking this news?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I’m heartbroken, it was my favourite flavour
29% - 12 votes
I’m glad my favourite flavour is still on the shelves
7% - 3 votes
63% - 26 votes
View The Witness in PDF
Read the latest news from KZN in digital form.Read now