A sled dog sticks its nose out and peers through a paw-shaped hole in the side of its pen before the start of the Iditarod Trail sled dog race in Willow, Alaska, on Sunday. A record field of 96 mushers (dog sled drivers) are running the 1 770 km race to Nome.
- EFF councillor candidate gunned down in Pietermaritzburg
- Over 50 people injured in another major KZN bus crash
- War vets ‘surprised us’, says former MK leader
- WATCH | Teddy Mafia’s son-in-law survives shooting in Shallcross, south of Durban
- Shack dwellers in Pietermaritzburg slam plan to relocate them to temporary housing
- News24's Out of Order index: Which party runs the best municipalities?
- DA, student organisation to haul Stellenbosch University to court over its language policy
- ‘The enemy is not foreigners, but govt's failure to realise we need borders' - ActionSA
- INTERVIEW | Calgro M3 rebounds as demand surges for its memorial parks
- Western Cape detectives face lack of training in dealing with domestic violence
Do you agree that teenagers should be allowed to have Covid-19 vaccines without their parents’ consent?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
40% - 19 votes
60% - 29 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now