- Organiser cancels baby shower for MaShelembe
- Zulu Royal family seeking funds to host annual festival
- Granny chases off robber with saucepan in Phoenix, KZN
- Msunduzi councillor Soobiah joins the DA, says factions have killed the ANC
- KZN teen (13) critical after being shot for allegedly stealing a cellphone
- Spur 2.0: Out with the Native American imagery, in with 'fresh'
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Lauren, if you ever read this, I understand': IVF friend of Lauren Dickason says it could've been her
- Ramaphosa explains why former higher education DG was placed on precautionary suspension
- 40% of wastewater treatment plants don't work, putting pressure on already stretched supply
- Dickason family tragedy: loved ones speak of their grief and disbelief
Do you agree with the ConCourt’s ruling that unmarried fathers have the right to register their children under their surname?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it’s his children too
71% - 35 votes
No, it’s traditionally wrong
29% - 14 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now