- WEATHER WARNING | Widespread rainfall, snow, and flooding expected in KZN and neighbouring provinces
- WATCH | MaMkhize throws lavish welcome home party for baby Miaandy
- PICS | Gift of the Givers co-founder graduates with master’s degree
- Robbers target another business in Pietermaritzburg CBD
- Surgeon with Guillain-Barre Syndrome graduates from UKZN
- Tenders worth R10.6bn for giant bridge, roads scrapped after 'irregularity'
- Stellenbosch University's troubled Huis Marais residence no stranger to racist, drunken complaints
- War veterans hostage drama: Makwetla baffled as NPA drops charges after 'ANC-brokered deal'
- Khaya Sithole | SAA's request for payment is looming on the horizon
- Eastern Cape health dept sits on R17m to pay board members - but they have not received a cent in 7 months
GBV has been called an epidemic, as women and children continue to be abused. What do you think can be done to put an end to this?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The justice system must be stricter
64% - 29 votes
Police need to be more involved in such cases
20% - 9 votes
Focus more on youth development
16% - 7 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now