- Opinion | Shocked that matrics have been running government into the ground
- Pietermaritzburg mayor’s aide calls Police Minister Cele a ‘Mampara’
- Labour law abusers busted in first of monthly inspections in Pietermaritzburg
- MEC calls for abuser’s arrest after victim shares photos
- Tribute to ‘gifted’ Anele 'Nellie' Tembe
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Recently, the police have come under fire for a spate of attacks on civilians, which in some instances has led to death. Police Minister Bheki Cele has said police brutality is ‘of serious concern’. What are your thoughts on the matter?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
There may be a few bad apples but this is the exception not the rule
11% - 4 votes
I’m scared of the police and always try to stay clear of them
22% - 8 votes
Police training needs to be improved, so this doesn't happen and there must be consequences for abuse of power
68% - 25 votes
View the Witness in PDF
Read the latest news from KZN in digital form.Read now