Click here to download the Pietermaritzburg Girls' High School's 100 year celebration supplement.
- Tropical cyclone Eloise set to intensify | Possible impact on South Africa's weather
- UPDATED | Two people end up in ICU after Ivermectin overdose in Pietermaritzburg last year
- UPDATED | Msunduzi issues wrong date for planned outage of more than 16 hours for parts of Pietermaritzburg
- Pietermaritzburg man’s RDP house completed two years ago, ‘sold’ to woman
- KZN health to investigate Ivermectin overdoses in Pietermaritzburg
- EXCLUSIVE | It's who you know - ex-cops score big in Crime Intelligence PPE scandal
- A dark history of alcohol dependency: Does SA have what it takes to sober up?
- Adriaan Basson | My predictions and wishes for 2021
- ANALYSIS | As Covid-19 ravages the economy, women pay a higher price
- One of SA's largest funeral homes sees 300% increase in funerals in the Eastern Cape in December
In the midst of KwaZulu-Natal seeing what Premier Sihle Zikalala described as "deaths on a catastrophic scale", are you feeling uneasy about venturing outside your home?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I am really worried about going out. I avoid it at all costs.
36% - 44 votes
I still have to go to work each day
39% - 48 votes
If I take precautions, I'll be okay so it doesn't worry me too much
19% - 23 votes
I'm not at all worried
6% - 7 votes
View the Witness in PDF
Read the latest news from KZN in digital form.Read now