- Organiser cancels baby shower for MaShelembe
- Zulu Royal family seeking funds to host annual festival
- Pietermaritzburg high court judge Mnguni’s family still feuding over burial place
- IFP's Buthelezi and Hlabisa's relationship is ‘top notch’
- Firearms and ammunition recovered near Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal
- Spur 2.0: Out with the Native American imagery, in with 'fresh'
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Lauren, if you ever read this, I understand': IVF friend of Lauren Dickason says it could've been her
- Telkom is listing its mast business - and Openserve will be next
- Ramaphosa explains why former higher education DG was placed on precautionary suspension
- 40% of wastewater treatment plants don't work, putting pressure on already stretched supply
Do you agree with the ConCourt’s ruling that unmarried fathers have the right to register their children under their surname?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it’s his children too
74% - 39 votes
No, it’s traditionally wrong
26% - 14 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now