Share your Subscriber Article
You have 5 articles to share every month. Send this story to a friend!
- 'Come on, my darling': Bok flyhalf bloodied knuckles on door as 'terrified' air hostess hid in loo
- EXCLUSIVE | Matwetwe actor's killer arrested twice before, and showed cops fake asylum documents
- Adriaan Basson | An ominous warning to SA from Putin's enemy No. 1
- Ruan Pienaar, at 38, stays a freak of nature
- Banking Ombud cracks R19.5 million whip to force banks to protect customers more
AfriForum is appealing the finding that the gratuitous display of the old South African flag is hate speech. They feel that the Equality Court's order to ban the flag is too over-reaching. What are your thoughts on this matter?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
You can never erase history so why ban the flag
38% - 71 votes
Ban the flag, it’s a reminder of a painful past
15% - 29 votes
Who cares, we have bigger problems in this country
47% - 88 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now