Share your Subscriber Article
You have 5 articles to share every month. Send this story to a friend!
- Ministers set up a trap for us, say war vets
- Woman’s body found inside the boot of her car in Copesville, KwaZulu-Natal
- War vets who held ministers hostage allegedly linked to Aloe Ridge flats invasion in Pietermaritzburg
- Another scorching day in store for KwaZulu-Natal
- South African Post office announces cut off dates for parcel delivery abroad
Former liberation struggle ex-combatants from Pietermaritzburg on Wednesday staged a protest outside the ANC Johannesburg headquarters where they demanded benefits to the tune of R2,2 million each. Do you think they should be entitled to this amount?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
8% - 39 votes
80% - 386 votes
A lesser amount perhaps, but not so much
12% - 57 votes
Read the digital editions of Witness here.Read now