SERVES 6 Preparation 10 min Braaiing 20-30 min
- 2 rolls (400 g each) puff pastry
- 150 g mini marshmallows
- 135 g Aero chocolate bar, cut into squares
- 100 g hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg, whisked
- 250 ml (1 c) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250 ml (1 c) cream, whisked
Grease a clean folding grid with nonstick spray.
1 Unroll one roll of pastry and place carefully on the cold braai grid. Top evenly with the marshmallows, chocolate and nuts.
2 Unroll the second sheet of pastry and put on top of the filling. Use a fork to seal the edges.
3 Brush the pastry with the whisked egg. Close the grid and braai over moderate coals for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and done on both sides.
4 To serve Cut the pie into squares and serve with raspberries and cream.