1. Steamed UpShave your legs toward the end of your shower. Steam softens the hair so removing it will be much easier. Use an aftershave balm to avoid red bumps.
2. Battle ScarsUse a cream or gel instead of soap and a good razor to avoid nicks. Scarring is often a problem on legs as blood circulation is generally slower there.
3. Smooth OperatorExfoliate two to three times a week to remove dead skin cells and keep your legs smooth. Use a brisk, circular motion.
4. What A SoftyApply moisturiser to legs after showering because skin absorbs more when it’s wet.
5. Be FirmIf your legs look a little saggy because of collagen loss, tighten up with firming lotion.
6. Golden Girl
Don’t overexpose yourself to the sun; get a light summer tan with the right products.
Source: YOU archives
By: Jani Coetzee