The finalists for the 2013 South African Car of the Year (COTY) competition have been announced.
The announcement of the COTY finalists follows a vote cast by a 29-member jury of the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists, and the winner will be announced in March 2013.
The twelve finalists are:
• BMW 3 Series 320i Automatic
• Ford Ranger 3.2 XLT 4X4 Double Cab Diesel AT
• Hyundai i30 1.8 Executive
• Kia Rio 1.4 TEC Hatch MT
• Lexus GS 350 EX
• Mercedes-Benz B 180 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
• Nissan Juke 1.6 DIG-T Tekna
• Opel Meriva 1.4T Cosmo
• Porsche Boxster
• Range Rover Evoque Si4 Dynamic 5-door
• Toyota 86 High Spec 6MT
• Toyota Yaris 1.5 HSD Xs