The rapper shocked viewers when his "visual event" premiered on Friday night and showed celebrities, or their lookalikes, naked in a bed with Kanye and his wife Kim Kardashian.
The stars included Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Donald Trump, and Caitlyn Jenner, and it seems Kanye was bracing himself for a legal fallout, but is surprised that nobody has hit him with a lawsuit over the video yet.
"Can somebody sue me already #I'llwait," he wrote on Twitter, in a post which has since been deleted.
Read more: Kanye West releases eye-popping video featuring naked Taylor Swift, Kim K, Chris Brown and more Kanye refused to reveal how the celebrities were created. It has been reported that some of the celebrities in the bed are real while others have been recreated by wax figures or computer trickery.
Kanye told Vanity Fair that he wasn't personally attacking the stars of the video, saying, "It's not in support or anti any of (any of them). It's a comment on fame."
A representative for U.S. presidential hopeful Trump has denied his appearance in the clip, while a spokesman for former U.S. President George W. Bush told TMZ.com, "In case there was any doubt ... that is not President Bush," and he added that Bush is in "much better shape" than his lookalike.
Chris is the only star to comment on the video personally so far and he seemed to find the funny side, simply joking about his wax figure's butt being partially exposed.
"Why I gotta have the plumbers butt/ crack showing WAX figure?", he wrote on Instagram followed by crying with laughter emojis. "This n**ga KANYE CRAZY, talented, but crazy."
© Cover Media