YOU spent five minutes with the ever-gorgeous Nomzamo Mbatha, who shared a few trade secrets about how she always looks so glam!
Is there anything in your bag right now that would help with a wardrobe malfunction?
Yes there is! I have eyelash glue, that could stick something together I think. And I also have a safety pin; I always have a safety pin in my bag.
Can you give us 5 ways to take an outfit from day to night?
- If you’re wearing jeans and a t-shirt, have a blazer/leather jacket that you can throw on over your t-shirt and add red lipstick and you good to go.
- When wearing a dress, a nice loose/flowing dress you could switch it up by putting on a belt or adding stiletto heels.
- If you’ve been wearing minimal makeup during the day you can go dramatic at night, by wearing a dark lip or a bold smokey eye.
- And your accessories help a lot with changing an outfit from night to day. If for instance you’re wearing stud earrings during the day, you can change them to big, shimmery, chandelier earrings to add a bit of drama.
- And a hat, if you’re wearing a hat during the day, you can remove it at night and you have a different look.
We know you are the presenter for new reality TV show, Holiday Swap KZN, did you audition for the job or where you approached?
I was approached to come and read for the part, it was sort of like a screen test, I was a closed audition. I was shortlisted by KZN Tourism, so I went and I read for them and they loved it.
What is your favourite place to go on holiday in KZN?
Amanzimtoti it’s not as popular as the other holiday destinations in and around KZN, it’s secluded i love the privacy and the awesome scenery.
What is your dream holiday destination?
Bora, Bora because I’ve heard so much about it, all of it good and I’ve seen pictures of it. I am a tropical destination person so I think I’d have a good time there, oh I also heard that the people there are very friendly.