Eating fruit and honey is good for you, but it’s also beneficial when used in skin products:
- The papain and bromelain in papaya and pineapple have a natural exfoliating effect which removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin refreshed, soft and clean.
- Coconut is antibacterial and antimicrobial, so it protects and enhances skin.
- Honey is a natural antioxidant and its antimicrobial properties help to protect your skin from sun damage. It supports the skin’s ability to rejuvenate, and refreshes depleted skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Pomegranates are packed with antioxidants much like green tea, and are especially rich in vitamin C and potassium.
- Grapefruit is rich in vitamin C, which is great for building collagen which results in firmer-looking skin.
- Strawberries can clear up acne and oiliness and make skin smoother. The vitamin C in this fruit promotes growth and repairs tissue.