That must’ve hurt! The 24-year-old Aussie rapper took to the stage with Charli XCX but lost her balance while walking backwards on stage and hit the floor. Iggy however didn’t miss a beat and kept on rapping even while she was down and security rushed to pull her back on stage seconds later. Respect! Iggy even made fun of her embarrassing tumble and shared the video with her fans on Instagram. ‘‘Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn,’’ she said. What a trooper!
- Exclusive: Princess Charlene opens up about missing Prince Albert and the twins while she's stuck in SA
- Sweet success: Cape Town sisters win top spot at International Honey Awards in London
- Dad would be proud: Vuyo Mbuli’s son on creating his own legacy with his music
- Too fat for New Zealand: SA woman told to lose weight or face deportation
- Brendan Fraser is barely recognisable as he packs on the kilos for a new role
- Ramaphosa's response to 'a battle on two fronts'
- Decision to make me a prohibited person in SA made in bad faith - rape accused Omotoso
- Mkhwebane asks ConCourt for rescission not as an attempted appeal, but to correct an error
- Icy weather good for some SA crops - but sugar, potatoes may be hit
- BLA president cleared of sexual harassment allegations by independent investigator
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now